Blended Rosé from 20% of Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir red wine.
Ageing in cellar: 5 years on the lees
Dosage: 8 g/l
Tasting and appreciation
Its robe is soft, with discreet copper glints and lively fine bubbles. The bouquet is rich and intense in cauldron-cooked small red and black fruits, biscuits and pastry aromas. A very lovely attack on the palate which subsequently reveals its suppleness, fruitiness and vivacity in terms of fine and full-bodied tannins. This is a tender and structured cuvee.
The Rosé Dolorès is best enjoyed as a fresh and light aperitif on a beautiful sunny day. It is also perfect for sweet dishes such as seasonal red fruit tarts with lemon zests, or a red fruit salad with mint served with a generous slice of a flaky brioche. A touch of elegance that is pleasing to everyone.
- 2017 – Wine & Spirits Magazine – 92/100
- 2018 – Berliner Wein Trophy Summer – Gold Medal
- 2020 – Berliner Wein Trophy Summer – Gold Medal
- 2021 – Gault & Millau – 14/20
- 2021 – Berliner Wein Trophy Winter – Gold Medal