Dependability: being dependable has been one of our main strengths for more than 50 years. It has also been the basis for our standard of excellence, which is seen in our daily commitment to producing quality champagne:
- We fully monitor all of our supplies and our viticulture is both environmentally friendly and sustainable;
- We vinify in a thermo-regulated stainless steel vat that holds more than 30,000 hectolitres;
- Our 5 million bottles are stored in temperature-controlled warehouses.
- We use a state-of-the-art pressing centre: four automatic and air-conditioned presses for 44 tons of grapes per press load, making an impressive 150,000 hectolitres per harvest.
Responsiveness: our ability to send out orders within 48 hours for standard items allows us to offer our clients products with a solid added value: bottles for both punctual and regular orders are taken from our warehouses without being stored for extended periods of time beforehand. Our clients therefore save considerable time and money on storage costs.
Quality: from grape clusters to the bottle, our entire champagne production process is done in cold temperatures, thereby guaranteeing our inimitable style. This style is recognised at the best competitions and in awards given by major international magazines.
- All of our cuvees undergo malolactic fermentation after the first fermentation, which give them more body and finesse.
- All of our bottles are stored on slats for a duration of between 3 and 7 years before they are disgorged. This brings the deep and varied aromas to each of our cuvees.
- We export our champagnes to over 30 countries and our partners, with whom we have been working on average for 7 years, are true ambassadors of Maison Baron-Fuenté.
“Spread the word”
Our presentations (available in English, French and German) are now available at no charge:
Download our presentation in english
Providing you with information about our champagnes
to help you pass it along.
Télécharger notre présentation en français
Pour vous informer, former et relayer notre maison
Downloaden Sie unsere Vorstellung in deutscher Sprache
Map of our vineyards: discover the authenticity of our terroir, which is perfectly illustrated on 2 vineyard maps.